What are your real names?
- Steve, Jake, James
Can I have your numbers?
- yeah. ask us off anon and we’ll give you our numbers
How many people run this blog?
How old are you guys? When are your birthdays?
- Steve is 19 and his birthday is April 21st. Jake is 19 and his birthday is October 3rd. James is 18 and his birthday is November 5th.
Where do you live?
What drugs have you done?
- Steve: weed, various pills, acid, shrooms, DMT, ecstasy, cocaine, heroin, ketamine, salvia, 2ci, 2ce, MDMA, MDA
- Jake: weed, ecstasy, shrooms, acid, cocaine, ketamine, various pills
- James: weed, shrooms, acid, cocaine, ecstasy, DMT, various pills.
Do you guys have girlfriends?
- Steve and Jake do. James doesn’t.
Will you check out my blog?
- Yeah. But don’t keep asking us if we don’t follow you after the first time. It’s nothing personal.
Do you guys go to college? What are you majoring in?
- Steve goes to Emerson College where he is a film student.
Will you give me relationship advice?
- We’ll try. We’re not exactly pros at the whole love thing though, so we’re probably not the best to seek out for that kinda thing. But feel free to ask and we’ll do our best to help you out.
I live near you! Come hang out with me?
- We probably won’t unless you talk to us all the time and we’re friends. We’re really awkward around new people and if we just randomly went out to see someone we barely talk to, it would be really… awkward. Jake probably will, though. He’s friends with everyone.
What are your religious views?
- We don’t like to advertise what we believe in. We don’t want people to give the impression that we’re trying to shove our religion down their throats. And we definitely don’t want people judging us solely on what we believe in.
Are you guys always high?
- Not anymore. Shit happens and we had to change our ways. Nowadays we smoke and drink and only occasionally do anything extravagant.
Do you ever reply to your followers?
- We almost always reply unless it’s hate or if we honestly don’t know how to reply. We’re all really nice and we try to have a good relationship with our followers. Don’t be shy, man. Just talk to us.